The Rawhead Kid!


I'm currently in a process of escaping the deluge of daily media, but it caught up with me nonetheless with the news that someone had taken a shot at "Sweet Potato Hitler". He was wounded but not killed apparently, and I'm sure this will be sold as him acting bravely in the face of extreme danger. Give me a contingent of Secret Service pledged to surround me at the first sign of trouble and I'll be pretty bold too. This myth was largely horseshit when they played the song with Reagan, and I guarantee it will be even a bigger horse turd with this new event when he gathers himself and plays to the camera. God only knows who he will blame for it. I've already caught a glimpse. I wish all the incessant shootings America still suffers because of our fetish for guns got the coverage this one will get. 
 

But that said, I don't think this event will change a single vote. And if it does it will only take a teensy piece out of Biden's overwhelming victory. We'll get some polling here and there which will ignite random and incessant discussion in the chattering classes, but as with all the polls they don't reflect reality. They are designed to elicit responses which will promote a narrative. Same here. But I worry that the inspection of Project 2025 is now on hold while the pundits batter to death this most recent shooting. Not even a mass one as far as I know, but one that just so happened to involve a famous bloke. They will winge on about feckless gun control, past political shootings, and how this will affect the horse race. We will get to hear the names of John Wilkes Boothe, Lee Harvey Oswald, James Earl Ray, and my favorite name of historical assassins -- Sirhan Sirhan. We will get to visit Dealey Plaza, the Loraine Hotel and the Ambassador Hotel all over again.  All the while, Project 2025, a program to demolish our representative democracy will remain largely unexamined. That might've moved some folks. 


Because I think this event will affect few if any votes, I still believe that Joe Biden and Kamela Harris will win back their offices and stave off the madness for four more years. I choose to believe that, I really believe that, and you'll have to take that belief from my cold dead hand. 

GO JOE! 

Rip Off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Day In The Anti-Life - Troll King

My Pledge To The Democratic Party!

When Women Rule The Earth!