Better Angels!


I will continue to speak out strongly for our democracy and stand up for the Constitution and the rule of law. I will continue to call for action at the ballot box, and not violence in the streets. 

That's how democracy should work. We debate and disagree. We compare and contrast the character of the candidates, the record, the issues. the agendas, and the visions for America.

We cannot lose sight of who we are. 

In America, we resolve our differences at the ballot box. NOT with bullets. 

We cannot -- we must not -- go down this road in America. We have traveled it before throughout our history. Violence has never been the answer. 

-- Joe Biden 

This is part of a message I found in my mailbox this morning.

This is why I want to vote for this good and decent man. It's why I've voted for him in the past time and again. He's better than me.  He's a leader for us all. 

GO JOE! 

Rip Off

Comments

  1. Yes, but Trump's supporters are already saying that Biden ordered the shooting. Biden may choose to respect democracy and play by the rules but Trump and his deplorables will cheat and lie at every opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, too true. That factions of MAGA would say that is inevitable. They believe impossible things. And I know that Joe's words seem naive, but I find them inspiring. We must find ways to hold onto our democracy that don't fundamentally change who we are. And I know that sounds naive as well.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day In The Anti-Life - Troll King

My Pledge To The Democratic Party!

When Women Rule The Earth!