Check Those Expiration Dates!

 Guess what! 

President Joe Biden got old.

So, he was rejected by the Democratic Party.  

And now we face the uncertainty of an open Democratic convention. Back in the olden times without an internet, an open convention might have seemed a good idea, but now with split-second analysis and instantaneous second-guessing steaming down everyone's necks, it's going to be a major crap-fest. That is unless the Dems get it together and nominate on the first ballot. That's critical. The other side nominated a criminal sex-offender, but they are united behind him. Kamala is the flavor of the moment. Hopefully that remains the case. The Dems could nominate Captain America, but it won't mean a fucking thing unless they unite behind that nominee. I'll vote for a block of cheese if it's on the ballot, if it means we save ourselves and the world from more of that village idiot's tomfoolery. 

I guess we just have to hope it's not an aged cheese. 

Rip Off

Comments

  1. I've never read that WHAT IF story but it looks fascinating!

    Will you carry out your threat to become a registered independent? I must admit I didn't know what "registered independent" actually means so I've been reading about US voter registration on Wikipedia. In the UK everyone is supposed to register by law otherwise you can be fined but lots of people don't register and nothing happens to them as far as I know. But in the UK nobody's voter registration is affiliated to a political party and if you want to be more politically active you can join a party and become a member.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been reflecting on my threat and I am retracting it. I have a post coming up explaining my reasoning, but it dawned on me that such an act could be construed as a rejection of a black woman candidate and that's not at all. I was angry and I have cooled. Kamala already has enough delegates to win on the first ballot of the convention and so there will not be some bloodthirsty battle, draining resources and attention from the real threat.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day In The Anti-Life - Troll King

My Pledge To The Democratic Party!

When Women Rule The Earth!