Weird Tales!


"Weird" is the word of the day. The Dems have discovered that of all things, the Republicans don't like to be called weird. So, in true playground tradition, they have taken to referring to their political opponents as weird. I long ago accepted my weirdness. Being an adult reading comic books is weird. Collecting them is fine. They are wonderful investments potentially and everyone gets that. But actually reading them is weird. Admittedly less so than in decades past by a goodly margin, but still and all. To this day, I will rarely take a comic with me into the outside world to read. I don't want to damage my books, so that's a main reason. But another is I don't want to be thought of as weird. But it could be worse. I could be a Republican. Those guys are well and truly weird. 

Rip Off

Comments

  1. "When they go low, we go high" said Michelle Obama which sounds very noble in theory but the Republicans are shameless cheats and liars so opposing them with high-minded ideals ain't gonna cut it unfortunately which is why I'm glad the Democrats are now prepared to indulge in some mud-slinging of their own. They need to remind the voters everyday that Trump is a sex-pest, convicted felon and a threat to democracy (he's also an international laughing-stock if that helps). You have to fight fire with fire in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We agree. You cannot become the thing you want to defeat, but that doesn't mean that tactics cannot be shared by both sides.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day In The Anti-Life - Troll King

My Pledge To The Democratic Party!

When Women Rule The Earth!