The Race War Rages!


The race continues. 

My various schemes to distract myself from the election to-and-fro have been marginally successful, but with less than two weeks to go until the decision, it gets more and more difficult. I suddenly wish I had a job to so that I could be distracted by that. It's a "race war" which rages inside myself, in that I am at war with my own better judgment not to pay attention to the race. 

What passes for the Republican Party these days has been doing all manner of stunts to distract the voters from their dismal candidate. Crazy polls get dropped into the averages to raise his chances in the minds of flaccid media who can always be counted on to miss the story time and time again. I cannot but worry that America's ingrained misogynism cuts against a supremely qualified candidate as it did a decade ago when this madness unleashed upon us. I cannot shake the nervousness when I realized that despite his mountain of negatives, the race remains competitive. Again, I believe the good guys will win, but that it's not a rout already makes me very sad indeed. Some Americans seem all too eager to elect Doctor Evil as president. 

But enough for now -- where's my book. 

Rip Off

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pledge To The Democratic Party!

A Day In The Anti-Life - Troll King

When Women Rule The Earth!